IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

game researsh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: game researsh   game researsh EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm

I know this sounds dumb but I need a list of gaming systems that oyu all have cuz I need you to play games to understand what I want my game to look like so you can help me out more

games you should play

alot of things I wana put in this game come from these games lol I know you guys dont own much of this list lol but
these are the best rpgs I have evere played

play station games and ps2
Radiata Stories
Star Ocean Till the End of Time
Rogue Galaxy
Dark Cloud 2
Phantom Brave
Final Fantasy Tactics

MMO
eve online
ragnarok
runescape
grandchase
grande espada
maple story

Last edited by LeonOmoshi on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm

N64, Gamecube, XBox 360, Gameboy Advanced SP... ^^; So very few... might get a Wii sometime, but could still be a while.
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:03 pm

can I get a game list its ok take your time but I just need to know what im working whith
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Make sure to mention what features we're looking for in each game Razz That way, we may only need to look up those features on say, Youtube, to see what they're about. Er, note I'm saying this from the perspective of a poor soon-to-be college graduate ^_^ Money will probably be tight for a whole year.

edit:
Aha!
Not to poke more holes, but here was an interesting review on what we could improve on if we're going to borrow ideas from Eve Online.

Oh yeah, just remembered, I heard about how the quests are supposed to work in Star Trek Online. Apparently, they are a lot less of "go here, kill this, collect that" and more of "take this, go here, watch the crap hit the fan, try to pick up the pieces" kind of thing. In other words, more like how a Star Trek episode would go, with plot twists and unexpected events that don't always involve having to kill things... maybe we could borrow this idea for some quests?
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:22 pm

the skill system is what im taking from eve nothing elese and the abilty to fly new ships new ships,
for radiata knights its the anime look I want to use im want a anime game not a realistic game
in dark cloud 2 there are 2 things that i like the invention system not so much on how you take pictures but on how you take alot of iferent things and it makes I think if we made this more free forum it could go well. allso form this game I like how you use vehcles in this game.they lv up and get skill " more on that latter I have a tone of I deas on how all this will work but not enf time to type it all out lol
FFT all of them I love them all lol I love the class system in this game on how you have to advance so far in curtan aspects to get a higher class

as you can tell this will be a hard core rpg

ill get more deatals latter these are some of the main ones I want
Back to top Go down
lionomoshi

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Couldn't find Radiata Knights, but found Radiata Stories: Youtube link

Found an article on the Dark Cloud 2 invention system: http://www.dailygame.net/Articles/Reviews/choice/darkcloud2.html
Quote :
At any given point, you can pull up the camera menu, and try to combine any three photos to generate an invention. If you've taken the right photos and mixed them together properly, you could earn a new weapon, vehicle or other power up.
Interesting, and apparently the reviewer liked it a whole lot. But would this work in an MMO?... It sounds way better than collecting parts to build stuff, that's for sure. And apparently there's a "purge useless pictures" button too, which sounds very nice. Ah ok you said not so much the picture thing, but more of the invention thing... interesting. So like, everyone gets to make their own special Mars rovers Smile

As for the anime look... personally I'm pretty tired of the anime style Sad There's even a term for anime RPGs now, called JRPGs (japanese RPGs), with cliches, usual elements, and very much blah storylines. True I'm just talking about my own tastes and such, but hey, anime is all over the place. How is our game going to attract attention (although yes, the anime style does attract attention on its own) if it looks like all the other anime-style MMOs?

Now for FFT, do you mean FFT Advance, 'cause there's an old old FFT from 1997... ^_^ Ah, I remember playing this one a little. Yes the judges must die. *reads about FFTA on wikipedia* ok now I know what you mean about the class system (and why you hate the judges so much). I like the idea of being able to use mastered skills from other classes (they used that same idea in Final Fantasy V), but... with people mixing and matching Goziy and creating their own skills, should we go nuts with a class system too? People might get annoyed if they have to say, level up so far in one class to get a certain skill so they can combine it with another skill they already know just to be able to party with people (that elitism always goes on in MMOs, we just have to accept it and try to prevent it <_<)
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:35 am

Positive criticism is always appreciated Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:04 pm

well we can worry about the look latter and both on dark cloud 2 lol I love the picture system too and I dont want this game to be to realistic because of some of the classes and vehicles I want in it but there are some art styles I wouldent mind having
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

game researsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: game researsh   game researsh Empty

Back to top Go down

game researsh
Page 1 of 1