IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

movie movies

Go down 
+3
Ravinous
animenes
LeonOmoshi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shalomon
teir 1 class
teir 1 class
shalomon

movie movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:04 am

avoid gamer it was horribal like i thought and just down right wrong ... if you know what i mean. it basically plays into animenes therey of the early years of the internet and sexting.

i watched it without reading the back not only do they spam you with desturbing images but they enjoy making no sense at all throught the film. okay graphics were fare but story plot gives it a film class of B rated films. I mean common mister director. really what kind of crack have you been smoking. if you ask me youve been diping into a pretty rank plumbers crack .. okay i feel better now .
Back to top Go down
Ravinous
teir 2 class
teir 2 class
Ravinous

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:01 am

shalomon wrote:
avoid gamer it was horribal like i thought and just down right wrong ... if you know what i mean. it basically plays into animenes therey of the early years of the internet and sexting.

i watched it without reading the back not only do they spam you with desturbing images but they enjoy making no sense at all throught the film. okay graphics were fare but story plot gives it a film class of B rated films. I mean common mister director. really what kind of crack have you been smoking. if you ask me youve been diping into a pretty rank plumbers crack .. okay i feel better now .

I agree that "Gamer" sucks, but coming from a guy who loves Asylum's works... well then holy crap this film had to be really sh*tastically awful.
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 am

and shal you wanted me to watch it with you. why did you try to put me thou that pain
Back to top Go down
shalomon
teir 1 class
teir 1 class
shalomon

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Sorry about that. but thats cool. on a side note. asylum did sherlock homes as well yes they had to screw with it. but for once it wasnt that bad. heck even animens was a little surprised. of course there were some like really.. i mean really and a little dry at times but all in all for once i think they didn't F it up so Rav if you want to give it a shot having seen so many of their horrible films maybe they might have decided to improve maybe theirs hope for them yet.

............................................. Noooooooooooooo Dont deprive me of this joy i feel after mocking such a film................................. affraid
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Avatar The Last Airbender, they're making a movie of it Very Happy Real actors instead of cartoons. It'll be interesting to see how they use the martial art genre of movies with magical stuff like Avatar.

There was another movie trailer during the superbowl that I saw, but I forgot about it o_O
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm

i saw the avatar one but i thought it look a little stupid Aang looks like a chubby white kid and the arrow looks so fake
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm

I heared he had a cool air sword thou lol
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Aang looked like a really short asian kid to me xD I dunno, I guess we'll have to see and hope they don't mess this one up like they did with Dragonball.
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:22 am

oh they did
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:45 am

Did they? I thought it wasn't out yet?
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 am

I think it came out last friday I think dont quote me on that
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:26 pm

its not out just but i can tell i am all knowing
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:31 pm

I guss the person I over heard that from got a pireted copy then
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 pm

dam pirates
Back to top Go down
shalomon
teir 1 class
teir 1 class
shalomon

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 pm

.....Pirates were.... its time to go on a killing spree now were can i catch my fill of the day ...
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 am

your so odd sigh afro
Back to top Go down
Ravinous
teir 2 class
teir 2 class
Ravinous

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 am

shalomon wrote:
.....Pirates were.... its time to go on a killing spree now were can i catch my fill of the day ...
movie movies - Page 2 LOL-WUT-IT
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 pm

im so confused. also avatar comes out July 2 here in the states
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: movie movies   movie movies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

movie movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2