IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

MMO stuff on Wikipedia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

MMO stuff on Wikipedia Empty
PostSubject: MMO stuff on Wikipedia   MMO stuff on Wikipedia EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:02 am

Hehe, you'll probably say "um duh" about these two links, but I hadn't even heard about the second one, so I figured it would be a good thing to think about when making Goziy. This way we can figure out some ways to appeal to lots of different gamers.

Wikipedia article on MMOs
The Bartle Test

Took the Bartle test, got ranked as an "Explorer":
"People with high Explorer scores tend to enjoy finding all of the unique areas of the world, often enjoying the immersion of the experience. Finding a place with unique monsters and seeing what those monsters do is usually more fun for an Explorer than defeating the monsters themselves."
And my percentages however: 67% Explorer, 53% Socializer, 40% Achiever, 40% Killer

Hehe, this probably explains a lot about my ideas for Goziy. A lot of them center around exploring the world and experiencing lots of content, even if it's stuff like a remote village of little note that has an interesting story. Thanks to this, I think I can put my ideas into perspective... and understand why not necessarily everyone would be thrilled with the stuff I like.
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

MMO stuff on Wikipedia Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO stuff on Wikipedia   MMO stuff on Wikipedia EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:53 pm

sounds good I love added content too like the tales of games I love them for the deepnes of the story line will work on this my story Is a little weak now but it will grow
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net

MMO stuff on Wikipedia
Page 1 of 1