IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

Enslaved (Spoler Alert)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimsonplauge83

Crimsonplauge83

Location : Somewhere in my house Doing weird stuff that no normal person would do

Enslaved (Spoler Alert) Empty
PostSubject: Enslaved (Spoler Alert)   Enslaved (Spoler Alert) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 am

OK first off I'm reviewing the Xbox 360 version i don't now if the PS3 version is different or not.
Its a really fun game but the creators were giving a huge hand job to Dragon Ball and or Saiyuki I'll separate the evadents for you.
Characters: Dragon Ball/Saiyuki:
Monkey (A.K.A. Son Goku) his main characters strutter screams Sayon hes super strong and agile his hair is blond and spiked up he is 24/7 always angry. is close only consist of a super long sash the when your doing anything it looks like a tail,real tight pants,cool curb stomping boots, and metal gantlets.
Items are a slave band that Trip put on his head so he has to do ever she says or he get zapped or posibly killed..it just creams limiter head band it even looks like it too. Next is a hover disk that he pretty much surfs over water and bad liquids and get this its called a Cloud A CLOUD kINTO'UN OR NIMBUS o ya this is for you Nes (Micfly Everyone knows you need POOWWEER to go over water!),and last but not least he has a portable staff called a power pole and it has a laser gun/stun gun to on one of the ends...o hes has a motorcycle too but you don't see it until later and you don't get to play with it thank god it doesn't look like a Capsel corp. bike it looks more like Clouds Bike From FF7..
Trip (A.K.A. Bulma) is a super hot redhead that is a genies inverter/hacker that is only trying to get home to her daddy but on the way keeps stopping you to get power spheres that look a lot like Dragon balls but they instead of granting wishes they power everything in the world they live in and upgrade Monkeys Health,Shields,fighting style,and Power pole after awhile you'll feel like your playing Jak& Daxter or something because of this anyways getting off topic on her. Well i don't now how to describe her close besides Sexy Fallout leather outfit. her Items are a Portable wrist comp that she does everything on from hacking to scanning the layout of things. she later gets a flying A.I. camera called a dragon fly she uses to scout out and scan stuff with it o and makes Monkey follow it sometimes too other than that shes just a topical female heroin and will fall for monkey at some point in the game and yes she does what a surprise.after bossing monkey on everything they do but you really get in to the twos character development and how much you can synopsizes for her at times
Pigsy (A.K.A Oolong but acts more like Cho Hakkai at times) he shows up later on and is always trying to do two things make monkey look bad or Try to get in to Trips pants thank god he grows up really quick in the game other than that he really grows on you and not in the cancer type of way either. his close are pretty much just a dirty up tank top and boxers just more warrior up. hes got some Borg parts like a pig nose don't now if it helps him smell or not never says, a cyber eye and ear both on the same side and a three fingered grappling hand it helps him move around a lot. and the only items he uses i bombs that almost never got off bye them selves and always monkey has to shoot them to make them go off and a bazooka that is really cool and makes him a very good support character. He loves all forms a machines and at time i think anything with a plus.

Enemies: Robots,Robots,and More Robots (A.K.A. Red Ribbon Army or Doctor Gero's lacks)
Yes you see people in the begging but after that its just send in the robots, lots of turrets, and mines lol

OK i got to stop spoiling everything but hey i dissect everything
other than the D.B. thing the game is really fun kind of state forward very little exploring and no repay value a really good rent once then in three year play again type of game. i give it a 4 out of 5 for a lot good game layout.
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

Enslaved (Spoler Alert) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved (Spoler Alert)   Enslaved (Spoler Alert) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm

this is a filler reply cuz i dont wana read it cuz i have not beatin it
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net

Enslaved (Spoler Alert)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum :: Platform Gaming :: New Games-
Jump to: