IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

Skill combining screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

Skill combining  screen Empty
PostSubject: Skill combining screen   Skill combining  screen EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Link!

Pretty rough, but yeah, this is the skill combination screen I was thinking of, where people will choose Goziy, Goziy skills, player skills, and how they will all interact with each other to make a skill. I'm still not sure how skill names will work. People could name their own, but people will definently abuse it. We could assign names to each skill, but there's going to be a huge variety of skills, which would cause these problems: 1)Recognition, nobody is going to know all the names 2)Coming up with that many will probably result in pretty lame ones. I'm not sure yet how to solve this issue xD

And I had another weird idea. It would be a sort of WoW ripoff, but hey might as well bring it up 'cause it sounds cool. Notice in WoW how some classes have rage or energy instead of mana, and how it behaves differently from mana? We could do something similar, except different ^_^ Every character would have access to all three! But you need to put stats into strength, agility, or intelligence to increase their regen and max to make them useful (and your status window would allow you to hide bars you don't use). The reason for having this would be because certain (probably powerful) player actions would have costs, and the action itself would determine if it requires rage (maybe call it fury, or angst XD), energy, or mana. Taunt skills would need rage, for example. Or stronger healing or magic would need mana. This could limit hybrid classes a bit, but would definently encourage "single route" (or whatever, forgot the name xD) playing, or even encourage slight hybrids, like a healer who allocated some points into strength to get a party-wide strength buff skill.
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

Skill combining  screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill combining screen   Skill combining  screen EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 pm

geerr I had a big post but it dident send illpost the outline when im finishedit gose over all of this
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net

Skill combining screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum :: Project Goziy :: Game News-
Jump to: