IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

Thinking of starting up a RP session...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravinous
teir 2 class
teir 2 class
Ravinous

Thinking of starting up a RP session... Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of starting up a RP session...   Thinking of starting up a RP session... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:12 am

So I want to cast it up into a choice:

1. Slayer Legacy: Fantasy world setting, ala general high fantasy with airships, general fantasy races, etc. I know 3 members here have played in it, but it's basically a three type class RP (Magic, Power, Speed).

2. DEEM: If we get an Art section I'll post the novel, but the RP itself is a gothic scifi setting set around 20-25k AD. There is tech, magic, starships, robots, spiritual beings, self proclaimed gods. This is my first original world setting, and is a bit more grimdark than the other one.

Feel free to ask questions and I can fill in.
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of starting up a RP session...   Thinking of starting up a RP session... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:17 am

Ravinous wrote:
So I want to cast it up into a choice:

1. Slayer Legacy: Fantasy world setting, ala general high fantasy with airships, general fantasy races, etc. I know 3 members here have played in it, but it's basically a three type class RP (Magic, Power, Speed).

2. DEEM: If we get an Art section I'll post the novel, but the RP itself is a gothic scifi setting set around 20-25k AD. There is tech, magic, starships, robots, spiritual beings, self proclaimed gods. This is my first original world setting, and is a bit more grimdark than the other one.

Feel free to ask questions and I can fill in.
im gonna go with slayer legacy because it is easier it just jump in to
Back to top Go down
Ravinous
teir 2 class
teir 2 class
Ravinous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of starting up a RP session...   Thinking of starting up a RP session... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 pm

But your great at it. Remember to dragons you are small, crunchy, and go good with ketchup. :3
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of starting up a RP session...   Thinking of starting up a RP session... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:06 am

that and what else are you good for shal
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of starting up a RP session...   Thinking of starting up a RP session... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:10 pm

lol yha shal is our not so good "ninja" lol that fails at life lol
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of starting up a RP session...   Thinking of starting up a RP session... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of starting up a RP session...
Page 1 of 1