IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bokes
lowbe

How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? Empty
PostSubject: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:51 am

^ Topic

btw blaine - going to BDE soldier of the quarter board oct 31. and i think the company one is oct 16th or some shiz like that. wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:18 pm

wow when did you start to care about stuff like that good luck man I hope that you win cool.
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net
Bokes
lowbe

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:15 am

I started caring when i was voluntold i was going to it Razz
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:37 pm

xD Poor Bokes.

Is this like a real life army thing?
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:17 pm

oh well you could get your corple( I miss spelt that)
yes derw its a Army thing.
Back to top Go down
shalomon
teir 1 class
teir 1 class
shalomon

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:37 am

well whats up guys.. are you filling the pinch with the banking problem
Back to top Go down
Bokes
lowbe

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:58 am

nah, i'm not allowed to buy a house or drive a car anyway so i'm really not affected by it. though it is interesting to see how this all turns out. can we say 'great depression x1000'
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:38 pm

I dunno, apparently the stock market went up 900 points recently o_O And I heard that bailout thing just needs time to take effect too, so it probably won't be so bad.

Of course I'm starting pretty much at the bottom of the economic ladder, so things aren't so bad for me either xD
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:52 pm

I just got a car so ill be fine but my bank did get owned but nothing changed
Back to top Go down
Bokes
lowbe

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:51 am

just because the stock market goes up or down in 1 day or 1 week doesn't mean anything. this is going to be a lasting financial hardship for the global economy. it might go up some this week and everyone will be getting optimistic, then it'll dip back down again.
Think of it this way:
When i got my license gas was 1.01 a gallon, then the big oil crush came and it spiked to 3.00 a gallon, when it went back down to 1.89 people were happy! so what happened? it spiked up to 4 dollars next time and went back 'down' to 2.50 and people were happy. what happened to my 1.01 gas? Its going to be the same way with the stock market. The DOW was around 13-15000 back a year ago (it was around 18000 when clinton was in office and our economy was strong) but now its down to 8700, yeah sure it might even break 10000 again, but thats no reason to be happy. it still falls very short of where we were before the catastrophe began.
As far as the banks - as long as me and blaine are in the military we're pretty safe, aafes and usaa offer very good loan services and they aren't too bad about ripping us off. But as far as the civilian sector the reason everyone is spazzing is because the economy is going into a hole, people are losing their jobs, which makes them not pay their mortgage on their house. house gets foreclosed (taken back) by the bank. These people owe more on the house than the house is worth so the banks take the hit for the difference in what the people can pay. Thats where the huge debts you heard about the banks having came from. The answer isn't a bailout (though its part of it) the answer is making more jobs, and giving the dollar more spending power by making the US economy stronger. Its going to be a long process, but it'll happen eventually, life is just gonna be rough for people living on credit (AKA 99% of americans)
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:01 am

you watch alot of cnn lol the dow score is allways up but I did not realize its was that bad I thout 8700 was where it was sopose to be at lol ok ty for the info
Back to top Go down
Bokes
lowbe

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 am

i dont watch alot of CNN i just know my shit Razz
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:00 pm

oh ok hey senc your always on this forum which is a good
get xfire evryone plz im lionomoshi on there cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?   How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

How about a dedicated 'general discussion/spam'n'chat' forum?
Page 1 of 1