IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

Surprise Lame Stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Madman

Surprise Lame Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:28 am

This is the lamest forum I have ever seen in my life. It is the vanilla ice cream of forums. If Ben Stein was a web site this would be the him. I have seen more flair in a rock covered in dog and warped in a tortilla made of burnt gorilla.
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 am

Welcome new person Razz

edit: chatted with another mod, decided to edit for language. And spelling.
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:21 am

thanks sigh
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:03 am

thats kinda stupid i oked the post. so big middle finger to you guys

btw i did the middle finger thing because I'm to afraid to say the word fuck now so thanks for that
Back to top Go down
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 am

Muahahaha. I changed his just 'cause he was way, way over the top. I'm not a big fan of swearing, but I'm not going to go all anti-swearing nazi all the time.
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:34 am

well just to make you feel better it seems to me that your mouth looks to be entreating the feces of the male bovine; witch equals your talking bull shit.
Back to top Go down
Crimsonplauge83

Crimsonplauge83

Location : Somewhere in my house Doing weird stuff that no normal person would do

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:53 am

Swearing and cursing are modes of speech existing in all human languages, and they perform certain functions. Functionally similar behaviour can also be observed in chimpanzees. Interestingly, the Bible with its talk about men who "eat their own dung, and drink their own piss" is far from the oldest surviving text containing strong language, as even the oldest traces of human writing include swear words. From:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profanity

In other words Freedom of speech. . . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am

i still think a you need to add a female dog (bitch) on to the end of that instead of the smiley face
Back to top Go down
Madman

PostSubject: Stuuf   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 am

Thank you all for making me fell so F@$% welcom to this free forum. cheers
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:51 am

as a higher up i feel its my job to make you feel that way and im happy to know that i have succeeded
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 pm

why would you evere pay for a forum? lol and welcome
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Alright alright. There's been no new posts since this thread was made, I'm assuming it's my fault and no one is too busy with Christmas to post. Now I thought this was obvious, but I edited Madman's post as a punishment. There's nothing wrong with him not liking this forum, but there's plenty wrong with making one post with lots of swearing and ugly imagery as his introduction. I also considered banning him, suspending him, locking or deleting the thread, but after talking to Blaine I decided just editing out the swearing should be warning enough. I'm fine with Madman sticking around, as long as he behaves himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Lame Stuff   Surprise Lame Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise Lame Stuff
Page 1 of 1