IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring Empty
PostSubject: Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring   Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Let's look at quests in a different way. Instead of a bunch of "go here, kill that" quests that just open up as you level up, instead we organize the quests in a sort of simplifed D&D campaign style. In other words, a lot more quest chains I suppose, but chains that actually lead to something cool--like discovering a hidden area, or access to new skills? Also, players would be allowed to join in with people who are already partway through a chain quest. The joining players don't get the previous rewards from the earler steps, but if they hang with the group all the way to the end, they'll get rewards from then on, and be able to go back to the beginning and complete the rest of the quest.
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

PostSubject: Re: Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring   Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:02 am

hell yah I hate boring quest oh lol havent been on in a while im getting all my comps and stuff fixed and net worked so I can do some alph and some testing on paper canquer. still will take a while to get this game out but I have a feeling it will be good. now anyone wana help make it ill try and get you a copy of flash or you can buy it your self cuz im poor lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

PostSubject: Re: Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring   Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:09 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/flashtutorials.html

Found this :O Depending on how expensive Flash is (it's pretty expensive, right?) and how well I learn to use the demo, I might get it after all. It's iffy though, my current job is seasonal and I want to upgrade my compy to Windows 7 too o_O But! Learning to use flash is definently something I want to do study

Oh yes, paper conquer still sounds amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring   Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest leveling, and keeping quests from getting boring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum :: General :: free talk-
Jump to: