IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

Grinding, and how much it sucks o_O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

Grinding, and how much it sucks o_O Empty
PostSubject: Grinding, and how much it sucks o_O   Grinding, and how much it sucks o_O EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Every MMO has it, every RPG thrives on it. But it gets utterly boring... for me anyway o_O

Ragnarok Online grinding used to be fun, but it bugs me now. For a lvl 94 transcendant, you have to spend probably a month of large group partying to reach 99, and you don't get a whole lot of stat increases from it, so the grinding of RO just isn't fun anymore.
WoW quest grinding was reasonably fun, at least in the Outlands I could just go to another area if I got tired of a certain one. But now I'm lvl 70 (No Lich King expansion for me) and now I have to honor grind and gold grind, and it's gotten mostly boring again.
There's another MMO I can't remember that I actually enjoyed the quest grinding and monster grinding. One of the classes was called a Force Shielder, I remember that. The grind got boring though when the quests started requiring stuff like killing 99 Wriggleleaves (pretty difficult to kill monsters, actually).

So how do we 1)Decrease the grind of our game, and 2)At least make the grinding fun?
Back to top Go down

Grinding, and how much it sucks o_O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum :: General :: free talk-
Jump to: