IshZiy Ent. gaming forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IshZiy Ent. gaming forum

Any and all video games, anime, and Asian culture topics

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We are re activating the Paper RST woot woot.
New people plz make a post in the new people section.
Wondering where to go for the newest news on the forum check leons coner.
Welcome to the site relaxe and take a look around.
New anime revews will be up soon by our own animenes.
Tron the movie come out on the 17th of dec 2010 be sure to check it out.
Get your thinking caps on I will be renting a space in the librery soon so we can sit down and talk about the feauter of the forum and its games.
Rift beta part 2 is this weekend the 17th throu the 19th of dec go check it out at http://www.riftgame.com/en/index.php

Epic Jokes Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravinous
teir 2 class
teir 2 class
Ravinous

Epic Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Epic Jokes Thread   Epic Jokes Thread EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 am

Source: http://www.nerdtests.com/jokes.php?id=4515

Good chemistry joke even Shal should get:

"Science - Hell Explained By A Chemistry Student

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic
(absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's
Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which
souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct.....leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY :A "
Back to top Go down
LeonOmoshi
Leon Admin
Leon Admin
LeonOmoshi

Epic Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Jokes Thread   Epic Jokes Thread EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 am

that is epic ill find one in the mean time

did you know evre year on chuck noresis bday he pick 1 lucky chiled and throws them in to the sun.
Back to top Go down
https://ishziyentgamingforum.forumotion.net
Vicious Potted Plant
Admin
Admin
Vicious Potted Plant

Epic Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Jokes Thread   Epic Jokes Thread EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 am

I've heard that joke before xD

Sadly, I don't really know any jokes o_O
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

Epic Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Jokes Thread   Epic Jokes Thread EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 pm

i have herd both those jokes from the same person, it was kenji
Back to top Go down
Ravinous
teir 2 class
teir 2 class
Ravinous

Epic Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Jokes Thread   Epic Jokes Thread EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
megumi-hime
lowbe
megumi-hime

Epic Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Jokes Thread   Epic Jokes Thread EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Holy crap, that science joke is SO win! But, I gotta ask, did that actually happen? Because if it did, well, it's just that much more win. cat
Back to top Go down
animenes
Forums cops
Forums cops
animenes

Epic Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Jokes Thread   Epic Jokes Thread EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:58 am

in the e mail of the joke i got it happened at UW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Jokes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Jokes Thread   Epic Jokes Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Jokes Thread
Page 1 of 1